Bids to digital humanities scheme must show unique potential of UK-Ireland collaborations
- Explain why the proposal is specific to UK-Ireland collaboration rather than one with any other group in the same field
- Applicants must show how they will approach issues relating to equality, diversity and inclusion, and environmental sustainability—this is not a tick-box exercise
- It is possible to address multiple themes detailed in the call, but there must be a primary focus on one theme
- Ensure that work, outputs and impact are fairly weighted between UK and Irish partners
- Reviewers will be on alert for recycled versions of bids conceived with other partners and countries
The Arts and Humanities Research Council and the Irish Research Council have launched the third call in their UK-Ireland Collaboration in Digital Humanities programme, with the goal of supporting collaborative multidisciplinary research in that field.