AHRC engagement scheme looks to bring young people and researchers together ahead of COP26
- Engage with young people on their terms, in environments where they are comfortable.
- Display an openness to a two-way exchange of ideas.
- Collaborations with those in the natural sciences are encouraged.
- Do not be put off if you have little previous public engagement experience.
- Ensure that ethics and safeguarding plans are in place.
The Arts and Humanities Research Council’s Engaging Young People with Climate Research scheme seeks to do just that by supporting short outreach projects between September and December 2021, coinciding with COP26, the UN climate change conference taking place in Glasgow.