Council calls for collaboration on cognitive computational neuroscience
- This call seeks to encourage interdisciplinary collaboration, but projects can be led by either two researchers from different disciplines or one person with interdisciplinary experience.
- Reviewers will be looking for evidence of genuine co-design by researchers from different disciplines.
- The timeline and resources are relatively tight, so be sure all projects are realistic within those confines.
- It is expected that bids will mostly concentrate on researching existing data sets.
- Clinical neuroscience-oriented projects are likely to be outside the remit; check with the funder if you are unsure.
The Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council has dedicated itself to boosting interdisciplinary collaborations in a fast-growing area with its call for Research in Cognitive Computational Neuroscience.