Specialist research charity opens second call in revamped grants programme
- Projects at any developmental stage are welcome, but all bids must make clear the link to patient benefit
- Applicants new to sarcoma research should get expert input on their bids
- Don’t be dissuaded from applying if you work in an area that was recently funded by the charity
- Understanding where the cutting edge of sarcoma research lies can set bids apart from the field
- The charity welcomes projects investigating rare forms of sarcoma
Sarcoma UK’s second open grant round is open now with a deadline for applications on 29 September. Applications will be reviewed by both scientists and people affected by sarcoma.